Nathalie Bond Organics
Nathalie Bond Organics crafts small batches of beautiful skincare and candles with organic and natural ingredients. The range includes handmade soap, lip salves, balms, body oils, scrubs, bath salts and essential oil candles.
On average, women apply 168 chemicals to their skin every day with little knowledge of the impact such substances can have. Nathalie Bond Organics overthrows harsh elements in favour of properties that nourish, cleanse and exfoliate. Each natural solution is made entirely from raw plant ingredients; ensuring customers can rejuvenate, hydrate and soothe skin without unnecessary chemicals.
When Nat Bond discovered she was pregnant she became aware of the harmful chemicals in many of her favourite beauty products, she says:
“When I found out I was carrying a little one I began making my own simple soap and balms using only natural oils and butters that are safe, gentle and can be sourced sustainably. We now run a growing family business, creating a selection of skincare and candles with 100% natural and organic ingredients that are truly effective and also pretty good for the planet.”
Avoiding manufactured fragrances and preservatives, the therapeutic and calming scents found in the aromatic products arrive straight from the natural world and include lavender, rose geranium, lemongrass, peppermint, orange and eucalyptus, amongst others. These luxurious products are also very versatile, meaning the skin balm can soothe the hands, moisturise the face or even condition a beard.
Every single delightful organic item is handmade, labelled and shipped from a tiny workshop in Sheffield on the edge of the Peak District National Park. The majority of the collection is vegan friendly and everything is tested humanely and not on animals.
- Nathalie Bond Organics was founded in 2014 by husband and wife duo, Nat and Andy Bond. The independent company makes small batches of beautiful skincare with organic ingredients that are truly effective and also pretty good for the planet. The range includes handmade soap blocks, liquid soap, lip salves, skin balms, body oils, body scrubs, bath salts and essential oil candles.
- When Nat became pregnant with her first son she made the decision to stop using beauty products packed with synthetic chemicals. She began creating her own simple soap and balms, using only natural oils and butters that are safe, gentle and can be sourced sustainably.
- Nathalie Bond Organics is committed to being a company that gives back. The business donates a percentage of its profits to World Vision, who support children in some of the poorest communities in the world. It is a cause that is close to Nat’s heart as her first son was born prematurely and had he not received the expert medical care available in the UK he would not have survived.
- Nathalie Bond Organics products are stocked in nearly 100 shops internationally. Products are available online, in Europe and Australia. Stockist locations include London, Edinburgh, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Brussels, Helsinki, Barcelona and many more.
- Key stockists include Content Beauty, Geo-Fleur, Curiouser & Curiouser, The Great Yorkshire Shop, The Hambledon, Snape Maltings, Moonko, Letterbox Gifts, Idaho, Kitchener, Epanoui and Curated Stories.
- Every single Nathalie Bond Organics product is made by hand in a workshop on the edge of the Peak District National Park in Sheffield.